Advancing Science in Elementary Classrooms is designed to begin a movement.
● Our movement begins with values. In successful movements, decisions and actions align with those values.
● As a movement, we define success globally. If we are successful, things change for everyone.
● By movement, this means “to create action,” to go from one place to another. Sustaining a movement is about sustaining action.
● As a movement, we seek sweeping change.
● As a movement, we are all leaders. Leadership is distributed and agile, as individuals become more deeply engaged, lead actions, and bring others into the fold.
Please check back! We'll be adding to our growing list of actions connecting statewide systems of support for elementary science instruction and professional learning and supporting districts to move forward science instruction in elementary classrooms.